When can I use my Admit 2 Passes?
Through several promotional outlets we provide these admit 2 VIP passes to the community. These admit 2 passes are valid for non-special engagement performances.
Occasionally we offer special promotions using these passes even for special engagements. Call our box office for a complete listing of when these passes are valid. If you would like to use your passes to attend a show, you must first redeem the pass for your tickets at our box office window the day of the show.
It is always a good idea to arrive to the show 1 hour early when using your VIP Admit 2's, as this pass does not guarantee you a seat during sold out performances nor does the admit 2 pass waive the 2 drink minimum policy.
2 Drink Minimum:
There is a 2 drink minimum per person requirement that needs to be fulfilled once you enter our showroom.
Age Restrictions/Drinking Policies:
All of our shows are 21 and older, except Thurs, which is 18+
All guests are required to show their valid photo ID at our box office window upon picking up their tickets from will call. If tickets have been purchased through our website, all guests must show their photo ID upon arriving at the podium before entering the showroom. Our staff is trained to card all guests appearing 35 years or younger when purchasing alcoholic beverages.
Seating Policies and Procedures:
Improv seats guests on a first come, first served basis. The earlier you arrive, the better chance you have of getting the seat of your choice. We do not seat incomplete parties, so be sure to arrive together to ensure that you will be seated together. Under certain circumstances, like sold out shows, there is a chance that you will be seated with other guests.
Although seating is on a first come, first served basis, we do have certain seating guidelines we must abide by. Booths and certain tables are reserved for larger parties. If you have any disabilities that require special attention please call our box office so we may accommodate your needs. During certain shows we section off areas of the venue which are not able to be utilized. Laughter is contagious, so we seat our room utilizing every seat possible to maximize the laughter and our seating capacity.
The following rules are in place to ensure that each guest has the ideal comedy club experience. Our management team as well as security personnel are present to uphold all of our house rules. By entering our venue you are agreeing to abide by these rules:
1. No photography or filming is allowed inside the venue. If you are caught doing so and no special permission was granted, you may be asked to leave without a refund.
2. Please keep all cell phones off or on vibrate as to not disrupt the show.
3. Please refrain from text messaging during the show, as the glow from your phone and the clicking noises can be very distracting to the performers as well as guests around you.
4. NO HECKLERS! A heckler is defined as an individual who calls out to the stage or comments to the comedians during their performance. This is a live performance and the guests are attending to listen to the comedian...not to you.
5. Please try to keep your table talk to a minimum and your laughter to a maximum.
SEMINOLE HARD ROCK IS CURRENTLY ENFORCING A NEW DRESS CODE: It will be strictly enforced. Please call the box office for more details.